- About Us
- Who We Service
- Get a Quote
Classroom Cleaning- keeping it Neat, Tidy and Healthy
As part of an effort to support National Healthy Schools Day, Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) offers custodial managers a worksheet & checklist for decluttering classrooms and promoting classroom cleaning for healthier indoor, learning environments.
Decluttering makes classrooms healthier, easier to teach in and clean. Sources of clutter include:
• Items from home
• Objects from other classes, teachers, students
• Unneeded supplies (markers, pens, pencils, glue sticks, etc.)
• Hoarding or stockpiling (just-in-case)
• Extra or old, off-topic books
• Unused or partial board games (missing pieces)
• Stuffed animals, pillows
To help reduce clutter, managers can ask these questions of students and teachers in an effort to identify clutter:
• Has it been used in the last year?
• Does it inspire or help teach?
• Is it required?
• Is it bulky?
• Does it collect dust?
• Can I find it online?
• Can I borrow one?
• Who needs it more than me?
PC4HS offers this 10-minute decluttering secret:
Get three large plastic tubs and label them, “Put Away,” “Give Away or Sell” and “Throw Away.” Take 3 minutes to fill each one in sequence.
• Ask the custodian to empty the “Throw Away” tub
• Take the “Give Away” tub to a local charity; Post Sellable items on Craigslist.
• Work through the “Put Away” tub during class breaks.
If you need help keeping your classrooms clean and healthy, Call Gator Cleaning Solutions at
Working to keep schools clean and healthy since 2004!
Erin is originally from Michigan and has a BS degree in Hospitality Management from Central Michigan University. After spending more than 10 years working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals partnering with the medical community she decided to join the family business and put her strategic planning skills to work. Erin serves as Vice President of Operations and works to support the management team with new opportunities while maintaining the marketing and community outreach. Erin serves on several boards both within the Jan/San industry as well as with local non profits. She has completed several continuing education programs to include Certified Green Cleaning, Maintenance Executive Training along with Cleaning Management strategy courses.
- Allergies (9)
- Bathroom Cleaning (15)
- Bugs & Insect Cleaning (2)
- Business Advice (1)
- Carpet Care (18)
- Carpet Cleaning (32)
- Carpet Stain Removal (6)
- Commercial Cleaning (105)
- Commercial Medical Cleaning (22)
- Commercial Office Cleaning (49)
- Commercial Windows (6)
- Concrete Cleaning (7)
- Construction Cleanup (6)
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning (9)
- Fire Damage (8)
- Floor Care (22)
- Furniture Cleaning (2)
- Green Cleaning (14)
- Kitchen Cleaning (2)
- Medical Cleaning (34)
- Medical Office Cleaning (30)
- Mold Remediation (7)
- Office Cleaning (77)
- Residential Cleaning (29)
- Restaurant Cleaning (9)
- Rug Cleaning (2)
- School Cleaning (33)
- Stain Removal (5)
- Tile & Grout Cleaning (14)
- Tile Floor Care (11)
- Tiles Cleaning (15)
- Uncategorized (46)
- Water Damage (11)