- About Us
- Who We Service
- Get a Quote
Clean Restrooms critical to Restaurant Success
88% of people who encounter a dirty restroom at a restaurant feel that it reflects negatively on the rest of the facility and primarily the kitchen. Another telling statistic is that more then 30% of people interviewed say would never return to a restaurant which has less then a pristine restroom.
Fast food chains and franchises have learned this lesson well. They generally have a worker specifically assigned on every shift to maintain the restrooms by cleaning them often and well and resupplying any necessary products, towels and soaps.
Independent restaurants often have a different set of challenges with financial restraints that have to be balanced with all the needs of the restaurant. With this in mind, it is important to note that impressing customers with your restrooms is an important part of having a successful establishment.
Your restrooms are a window into your entire facility and you stand to loose 30% of your clientele if attention isn’t paid to this area.
The first step to achieving the goal of providing a clean and inviting restroom at your restaurant is to find and hire a professional cleaning service. While your wait staff can help marginally, it is your professional cleaning service that will pay attention to the details and really commit to keeping your bathrooms and your entire restaurant in pristine condition. A professional cleaning company will help ensure your entire restaurant will be safe, up to code and clean. They will make sure your bathrooms are always clean and well supplied.
In addition, make sure that any equipment is up to date, in good repair and well maintained. It is critical to commit some resources in new equipment and hardware for your businesses bathrooms.
A professional cleaning service will ensure attention to excellence in the following areas:
- Cleanliness – ensure consistent cleanliness. Entire restroom should be sanitized, kept free of all dirt, dust and pools of water.
- Functioning – ensure restroom sinks, toilets, stall door locks are in working order.
- Stock – bathrooms should be stocked at all times. Toilet paper, disposable seat covers, feminine bins, soap and towel dispensers must be available for customers.
- Maintenance – during restaurant hours restrooms should be checked by wait staff to ensure cleanliness and stock levels. Waste must be emptied to avoid overflow.
- Signage – post an Employees Must Wash Hands and insist workers honor it. Set a climate of good hygiene for your workers.
- Extras – be sure to go above and beyond the basics. Be sure your restrooms are decorated, attractive and smell good. Additional amenities such as lotions and fragrances add value to your customers experience.
Gator Cleaning Solutions will work with you to ensure your restaurant and your restroom facilities will be clean and welcoming for all your customers. We ensure quality and commitment to all your needs.
Erin is originally from Michigan and has a BS degree in Hospitality Management from Central Michigan University. After spending more than 10 years working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals partnering with the medical community she decided to join the family business and put her strategic planning skills to work. Erin serves as Vice President of Operations and works to support the management team with new opportunities while maintaining the marketing and community outreach. Erin serves on several boards both within the Jan/San industry as well as with local non profits. She has completed several continuing education programs to include Certified Green Cleaning, Maintenance Executive Training along with Cleaning Management strategy courses.
- Allergies (9)
- Bathroom Cleaning (15)
- Bugs & Insect Cleaning (2)
- Business Advice (1)
- Carpet Care (18)
- Carpet Cleaning (32)
- Carpet Stain Removal (6)
- Commercial Cleaning (105)
- Commercial Medical Cleaning (22)
- Commercial Office Cleaning (49)
- Commercial Windows (6)
- Concrete Cleaning (7)
- Construction Cleanup (6)
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning (9)
- Fire Damage (8)
- Floor Care (22)
- Furniture Cleaning (2)
- Green Cleaning (14)
- Kitchen Cleaning (2)
- Medical Cleaning (34)
- Medical Office Cleaning (30)
- Mold Remediation (7)
- Office Cleaning (77)
- Residential Cleaning (29)
- Restaurant Cleaning (9)
- Rug Cleaning (2)
- School Cleaning (33)
- Stain Removal (5)
- Tile & Grout Cleaning (14)
- Tile Floor Care (11)
- Tiles Cleaning (15)
- Uncategorized (46)
- Water Damage (11)