- About Us
- Who We Service
- Get a Quote
Isn’t This Pretty? It’s The Flu Virus!
Why You Need To Hire A Professional Commercial Office Cleaning Company
Employees are the best asset of every organization. If we put an effort into employee wellness, we can encourage better teamwork, increased productivity and reduce sick leave. It’s that time of year again……cold and Flu season. What are you doing to keep your employees free from illness, germs and calling in sick?
Here are some of the most common places the flu is spread:
- Restrooms: Toilets have 3,000 bacteria per square inch
- Telephones: Phones carry 10 times more germs than a toilet seat
- Light switches: High counts of fecal bacteria have been found on switches
- Faucets and door handles: More than half of the handles tested, including sinks, doors, and microwaves have high germ counts.
Our best defense against the flu is a clean and disinfected environment.
Preventing The Flu Starts With Hiring A Commercial Cleaning Team
We all appreciate a facility that looks clean and well maintained. But as important as it is, it’s also important to clean what you cannot see. Germs, bacteria, and viruses are invisible. You could have a facility that looks perfectly clean but is riddled with disease-causing bacteria. The various strains of influenza and the germs that cause the common cold are all invisible to the naked eye. Here are some janitorial cleaning hints:
- HEPA filter vacuum cleaners offer improved quality air
- Disinfecting and cleaning hot spots and touchpoints will significantly reduce the transmission of the flu and common colds
- Color-coded clothes protect health by diminishing both the load and spread of disease from one surface to another
In addition to a clean work environment, don’t forget to take preventative action to stop the spread of a cold and/or flu. Wash your hands, consider getting a flu vaccine and stay home from work when you are sick.
Give Gator Cleaning Solutions a call to get your free estimate at 813-929-1122!
Erin is originally from Michigan and has a BS degree in Hospitality Management from Central Michigan University. After spending more than 10 years working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals partnering with the medical community she decided to join the family business and put her strategic planning skills to work. Erin serves as Vice President of Operations and works to support the management team with new opportunities while maintaining the marketing and community outreach. Erin serves on several boards both within the Jan/San industry as well as with local non profits. She has completed several continuing education programs to include Certified Green Cleaning, Maintenance Executive Training along with Cleaning Management strategy courses.
- Allergies (8)
- Bathroom Cleaning (9)
- Bugs & Insect Cleaning (2)
- Business Advice (1)
- Carpet Care (16)
- Carpet Cleaning (28)
- Carpet Stain Removal (6)
- Commercial Cleaning (90)
- Commercial Medical Cleaning (13)
- Commercial Office Cleaning (34)
- Commercial Windows (5)
- Concrete Cleaning (6)
- Construction Cleanup (1)
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning (9)
- Fire Damage (8)
- Floor Care (19)
- Furniture Cleaning (2)
- Green Cleaning (9)
- Kitchen Cleaning (2)
- Medical Cleaning (20)
- Medical Office Cleaning (16)
- Mold Remediation (7)
- Office Cleaning (62)
- Residential Cleaning (22)
- Restaurant Cleaning (6)
- Rug Cleaning (2)
- School Cleaning (22)
- Stain Removal (4)
- Tile & Grout Cleaning (10)
- Tile Floor Care (9)
- Tiles Cleaning (13)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Water Damage (11)