- About Us
- Who We Service
- Get a Quote
How to Choose a Commercial Cleaning Company In Tampa
When a company begins the process of hiring or contracting a professional office cleaning company it can be quite overwhelming and time consuming. Cleaning isn’t fun and sexy but remains one of the most important tools in keeping employees happy and customers coming back. It is very important to choose the best cleaning company in Tampa which offers quality service at reasonable rates. Before selecting an office cleaning company it is critical to be very clear and specific about the scope of cleaning.
The following are a few important tips on selecting commercial cleaning companies in Tampa:
Before beginning your office cleaning service search develop a clear and specific scope of work in which you want accomplished and at what frequency you would like your facility to be serviced.
- Choose a company, which has extensive experience in commercial cleaning services and also offers disinfect services in areas like restrooms, high traffic areas and lavatories.
- Make sure you attempt to get 2-3 quotes for services so you feel comfortable that the bids are competitive. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT TO THE LOWEST BID in an attempt to save a few dollars. TO GOOD TO BE TRUE is for real!
- Ask for reference and be sure to make the call and get real feedback. Questions to ask are:
- Have you been satisfied with the service?
- How long have you been using Gator Cleaning Solutions?
- When you have questions or concerns how quickly do they respond?
- Do you feel your business is valued?
- Make sure the commercial cleaning company provides a copy of their commercial insurance both general liability and workers comp and bond verification. This is to protect you in case of injury or worse.
- Lastly, be sure you connect with the account manager. You want someone approachable and honest. There will be issues along the way, just the nature of dealing with the service industry….you want to be able to speak with someone who will help you find solutions.
At Gator Cleaning Solutions we have been helping administrators and small businesses keep their facilities clean for over 14 years. We are family owned and operated and work hard to be an extension of clients staff. We have seen in all and have developed a system that drives quality and allows for our staff to have a hand on approach in keeping clients happy and satisfied.
Erin is originally from Michigan and has a BS degree in Hospitality Management from Central Michigan University. After spending more than 10 years working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals partnering with the medical community she decided to join the family business and put her strategic planning skills to work. Erin serves as Vice President of Operations and works to support the management team with new opportunities while maintaining the marketing and community outreach. Erin serves on several boards both within the Jan/San industry as well as with local non profits. She has completed several continuing education programs to include Certified Green Cleaning, Maintenance Executive Training along with Cleaning Management strategy courses.
- Allergies (8)
- Bathroom Cleaning (8)
- Bugs & Insect Cleaning (2)
- Business Advice (1)
- Carpet Care (16)
- Carpet Cleaning (28)
- Carpet Stain Removal (6)
- Commercial Cleaning (89)
- Commercial Medical Cleaning (13)
- Commercial Office Cleaning (34)
- Commercial Windows (5)
- Concrete Cleaning (6)
- Construction Cleanup (1)
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning (9)
- Fire Damage (8)
- Floor Care (19)
- Furniture Cleaning (2)
- Green Cleaning (9)
- Kitchen Cleaning (2)
- Medical Cleaning (20)
- Medical Office Cleaning (16)
- Mold Remediation (7)
- Office Cleaning (62)
- Residential Cleaning (22)
- Restaurant Cleaning (6)
- Rug Cleaning (2)
- School Cleaning (22)
- Stain Removal (4)
- Tile & Grout Cleaning (10)
- Tile Floor Care (9)
- Tiles Cleaning (13)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Water Damage (11)