- About Us
- Who We Service
- Get a Quote
NEW! Water Damage Remediation Services from Gator Cleaning Solutions
When a home or business owner has a flood damage occur in their property (perhaps caused by an overflowed toilet, or broken pipes), it is important to eliminate the moisture intrusion quickly to minimize water damage. Mold damage can occur rapidly (within a 24-48 hours in the right conditions) if water damage is not professionally mitigated in a short amount of time. When Gator Cleaning Solutions is called, we respond immediately to minimize further damage to the structure by using our vast industry knowledge, specialized equipment, and IICRC Certified procedural techniques for water damage restoration including following:
- 24/7 emergency water removal, water extraction and water cleanup services- onsite within 2 hours.
- Prompt damage assessment and estimate from trained professionals.
- Drying most walls in-place without the need for removal (cost savings for reconstruction)
- Drying most cabinets without the need for removal (cost savings for reconstruction)
- Saving and drying hardwood floors in-place by extracting moisture vertically between the boards
- Drying carpets in-place without the need to remove the pad underneath on clean water losses
- Drying and dehumidification of all affected areas using industrial grade air movers Air movement via specialized equipment
- Carpet and carpet padding deodorization and stain removal.
- Full service remediation and restoration
- The most effective high-powered water extraction equipment used to remove water.
- Sanitation, air purification, and deodorization, including removal of odor caused by mold and mildew.
- Assistance with the insurance claims process.
Water Damage Requiring Remediation Restoration
A few examples of water damage scenarios which may require remediation restoration are the following:
- Water heater or sink malfunction
- Broken pipe in the wall (whether a sudden or slow leak, we can restore the damaged areas)
- Leaky pipe
- Roof leak
- Water intrusion into the structure from exterior damage, concrete slab cracks, etc
- Water damage due to a broken pipe in the concrete slab foundation
- Broken water line to a refrigerator or ice-maker
- Broken appliance such as a dishwasher, washing machine or refrigerator causing a flood
- Flood water from an outside source such as a water main, river, or irrigation system
When faced with an unexpected water emergence, call the professionally trained Gator Cleaning Solutions team to help protect your valuables and property at 844-DRY IT OUT!
Erin is originally from Michigan and has a BS degree in Hospitality Management from Central Michigan University. After spending more than 10 years working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals partnering with the medical community she decided to join the family business and put her strategic planning skills to work. Erin serves as Vice President of Operations and works to support the management team with new opportunities while maintaining the marketing and community outreach. Erin serves on several boards both within the Jan/San industry as well as with local non profits. She has completed several continuing education programs to include Certified Green Cleaning, Maintenance Executive Training along with Cleaning Management strategy courses.
- Allergies (9)
- Bathroom Cleaning (15)
- Bugs & Insect Cleaning (2)
- Business Advice (1)
- Carpet Care (18)
- Carpet Cleaning (32)
- Carpet Stain Removal (6)
- Commercial Cleaning (105)
- Commercial Medical Cleaning (22)
- Commercial Office Cleaning (49)
- Commercial Windows (6)
- Concrete Cleaning (7)
- Construction Cleanup (6)
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning (9)
- Fire Damage (8)
- Floor Care (22)
- Furniture Cleaning (2)
- Green Cleaning (14)
- Kitchen Cleaning (2)
- Medical Cleaning (34)
- Medical Office Cleaning (30)
- Mold Remediation (7)
- Office Cleaning (77)
- Residential Cleaning (29)
- Restaurant Cleaning (9)
- Rug Cleaning (2)
- School Cleaning (33)
- Stain Removal (5)
- Tile & Grout Cleaning (14)
- Tile Floor Care (11)
- Tiles Cleaning (15)
- Uncategorized (46)
- Water Damage (11)