- About Us
- Who We Service
- Get a Quote
Research shows a Clean Restaurant is Imperative to it's Success
Owning or operating a restaurant is a daunting task so it is important that owners find the best professional cleaning service possible. Health and safety are the biggest reasons for keeping a clean restaurant as a dirty facility can cause serious health code violations.
Research tells us that there is a direct correlation between the success of a restaurant and the level of cleanliness maintained. It is a simple fact that if your restaurant even appears to be dirty it will not be successful. Many studies have confirmed that image and perception have an almost intrinsic impact on customer satisfaction and the probability of customers returning.
With this in mind, finding the right professional cleaning service like, Gator Cleaning Solutions is as important as finding the best chef or finding and training an outstanding wait staff.
When searching for the right professional cleaning service consider the following:
- Establish your terms – Make sure you know your local health code regulations which will help your restaurant do well during an inspection. Communicate to your cleaning service your expectations and how things should look and what procedures to follow to achieve maximum cleanliness.
- Determine your weakest areas – All restaurants are different and require different services. You have to determine your specific needs and make sure your cleaning service can provide for all your needs.
- Know who will be cleaning – Find a cleaning service that will provide consistent service preferably using the same professionally trained personnel so your cleaning will be uniform and reliable.
- Make sure of proper training – Restaurants require a specialized cleaning with experience in food service, food safety and health regulations. Professionals will know how to clean and treat carpeted areas and floors.
- Establish and maintain a reliable contact – Make sure you have a contact with a consistent supervisor with your cleaning service so you have someone to call with concerns or questions.
Establish a cleaning schedule – Make sure to agree to a schedule so you know what to expect from your service. Don’t forget to discuss security codes and procedures with your cleaning service.
Take your own precautions – Be sure all food is properly sealed and stored to prevent any contamination from cleaning staff.
Remember your exhaust system – Kitchen ventilation systems must be cleaned at least every six months to provide protection from fires. Sometimes it is necessary to hire a specialized company to care for a commercial ventilation system.
- Train your restaurant staff – In order to help your professional cleaning service maintain the best possible facility, restaurant staff will need to actively maintain ongoing cleaning throughout the course of the day.Your professional cleaning staff will focus on extra details that will let your restaurant stand out for your customers and bring them back again and again.
If you are looking for a professional cleaning service for your restaurant, consider Gator Cleaning Service, We will work with your to exceed your facility needs.
Erin is originally from Michigan and has a BS degree in Hospitality Management from Central Michigan University. After spending more than 10 years working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals partnering with the medical community she decided to join the family business and put her strategic planning skills to work. Erin serves as Vice President of Operations and works to support the management team with new opportunities while maintaining the marketing and community outreach. Erin serves on several boards both within the Jan/San industry as well as with local non profits. She has completed several continuing education programs to include Certified Green Cleaning, Maintenance Executive Training along with Cleaning Management strategy courses.
- Allergies (8)
- Bathroom Cleaning (8)
- Bugs & Insect Cleaning (2)
- Business Advice (1)
- Carpet Care (16)
- Carpet Cleaning (28)
- Carpet Stain Removal (6)
- Commercial Cleaning (89)
- Commercial Medical Cleaning (13)
- Commercial Office Cleaning (34)
- Commercial Windows (5)
- Concrete Cleaning (6)
- Construction Cleanup (1)
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning (9)
- Fire Damage (8)
- Floor Care (19)
- Furniture Cleaning (2)
- Green Cleaning (9)
- Kitchen Cleaning (2)
- Medical Cleaning (20)
- Medical Office Cleaning (16)
- Mold Remediation (7)
- Office Cleaning (62)
- Residential Cleaning (22)
- Restaurant Cleaning (6)
- Rug Cleaning (2)
- School Cleaning (22)
- Stain Removal (4)
- Tile & Grout Cleaning (10)
- Tile Floor Care (9)
- Tiles Cleaning (13)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Water Damage (11)