- About Us
- Who We Service
- Get a Quote
Water Damage Restoration Process
Step 1: We first contact the home owner, business owner, or other appropriate personnel to arrange for immediate inspection of the damaged areas.
Step 2: Trained restoration specialists visit the site and assess needs.
Step 3: We remove all standing water with wet vacuums and pumps and dry all surfaces. Interior walls and sub floors are then dried using high-volume air movers to circulate air at high rates of speed.
Water Extraction Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Step 4: Carpets and padding are pulled up and salvaged wherever possible. Floors are dried completely and any necessary repair work is performed. Important documents, works of art, furniture, draperies, computers, appliances, and electric equipment are thoroughly dried and brought back to pre-damaged conditions whenever possible.
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.
Step 5: Professionals trained in the latest techniques then dehumidify the premises to remove airborne particles, mildew, mold, and odor caused by excessive moisture. Finally, the site is decontaminated and disinfected to kill bacteria resulting from organic waste with specially formulated antimicrobial solutions.
Sanitizing and Deodorization
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Let the pros at Gator Cleaning Solutions help tackle your professional cleaning needs. Call us at (813)929-1122 or contact us online.
Erin is originally from Michigan and has a BS degree in Hospitality Management from Central Michigan University. After spending more than 10 years working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals partnering with the medical community she decided to join the family business and put her strategic planning skills to work. Erin serves as Vice President of Operations and works to support the management team with new opportunities while maintaining the marketing and community outreach. Erin serves on several boards both within the Jan/San industry as well as with local non profits. She has completed several continuing education programs to include Certified Green Cleaning, Maintenance Executive Training along with Cleaning Management strategy courses.
- Allergies (8)
- Bathroom Cleaning (8)
- Bugs & Insect Cleaning (2)
- Business Advice (1)
- Carpet Care (16)
- Carpet Cleaning (28)
- Carpet Stain Removal (6)
- Commercial Cleaning (89)
- Commercial Medical Cleaning (13)
- Commercial Office Cleaning (34)
- Commercial Windows (5)
- Concrete Cleaning (6)
- Construction Cleanup (1)
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning (9)
- Fire Damage (8)
- Floor Care (19)
- Furniture Cleaning (2)
- Green Cleaning (9)
- Kitchen Cleaning (2)
- Medical Cleaning (20)
- Medical Office Cleaning (16)
- Mold Remediation (7)
- Office Cleaning (62)
- Residential Cleaning (22)
- Restaurant Cleaning (6)
- Rug Cleaning (2)
- School Cleaning (22)
- Stain Removal (4)
- Tile & Grout Cleaning (10)
- Tile Floor Care (9)
- Tiles Cleaning (13)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Water Damage (11)